Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is one of the leading international law firms and currently has 28 offices in the most important global economic and financial centers. Worldwide, more than 2,800 lawyers in an integrated partnership provide comprehensive advice to the leading national and multi-national companies, financial service providers and institutions, setting the highest standards in terms of both quality and efficiency.
An internship in the Freshfields arbitration group would expose you to a wide range of cross-border work, including some of the most complex and interesting international disputes currently subject to arbitration.
Your tasks will include:
• Conducting in-depth factual research (through document review, personal interviews, etc) across a wide variety of industries
• Conducting legal research on points of national and international law
• Drafting memoranda and analyses of disputed issues for internal and client consideration
• Drafting legal briefs for submission to arbitral tribunals; and
• Engaging in proactive business development and market profiling activities
EUR 1300.00 per month
Arbitration - Advanced
Commercial Law - General
Contract Law - General
Private International Law - General
Public International Law - General
English - Fluent
We welcome applications from outstanding undergraduate and postgraduate students in law, as well as those who have already graduated. English is the only language of which mastery is a pre-requisite, although fluency in other languages, in particular German, French, Russian or Eastern European languages, would be an advantage.
Remuneration will be determined in accordance with Austrian law and is based on qualifying experience. The minimum annual gross salary is EUR 22.239, paid monthly
in accordance with Austrian law.