Aeco is a Belgian-based legal tech company founded by three brothers with a complementary skill-set:
- Thomas is a former big law lawyer turned into a legal innovator;
- Ruben is a physicist and analytical mastermind;
- Arnout is a CTO of an energy company.
Aeco focuses on legal engineering and business transformation.
For more information, pleas visit the Aeco website.
This STEP Traineeship is available both as an online and on-site vacancy
We are looking for an ambitious and open-minded STEP Trainee who can help us build a back-office platform for accountants/lawyers.
This platform will be the foundation of all the data inside the accounting/law firm.
Based on this data, legal work and future processes will be optimised and automated where necessary.
EUR 75.00 per week
English - Good
- Strong analytical skills;
- Open-minded personality;
- Willingness to learn;
- Technical affinity with Google G Suite (Docs, Drive, Sheets, Slides,…);
Nice to haves:
- Coding skills: Python, VueJS;
- Experience with the Google cloud platform;
- UI/UX experience
***The STEP Traineeship is planned to be on-site however could be remote as negotiated directly with the candidates.*** Aeco already has experience with digital traineeships.