Fragomen is the world’s leading single-focus provider of immigration guidance and support, backed by the best resources in the immigration services industry. The firm has more than 50 offices and over 4,000 employees located in key commercial centers throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Fragomen offers immigration support in more than 170 countries.
The firm is structured to support all aspects of immigration, including strategic planning, compliance, government relations, reporting, and case management and processing. We represent a broad client base ranging from individuals and emerging businesses to many of the world’s leading multinational corporations.
The Brussels office was the first international office opened outside the US. Our team in Brussels has now more than 50 employees from 13 different nationalities.
In 20 years of activity in the BeNeLux region, we have succeeded to gain the trust of more than 500 corporate and private clients and developed strong government relations with EU and national authorities.
Today, Fragomen Brussels sits in the Expert Group of Economic Migration of the European Commission and leads Fragomen’s EU Integrated Compliance and Advisory Services.
• Learn about EU immigration and other subject-matter areas
• Perform legal and comparative research for projects and client advice
• Complete a range of case management duties including drafting email correspondence, letters and documentation to clients, government agencies and colleagues
• Compile and summarise knowledge gathered on a range of topics, clients and processes
• Gather and provide status updates to clients and senior team members
• Support in managing large client and research projects
• Updating case management systems and databases
• Support with designing operational process maps for multi-jurisdictional projects
• Support with other operational tasks part of the end-to-end advisory service delivery
• Meet deadlines and communicate progress to supervisor
EUR 660.60 - 812.90 per month
Public transportation, Other: 1 day of paid leave per month worked
Comparative Law - General
Labour Law - Advanced
Tax Law - General
English - Fluent
Dutch - Good
French - Good
This role is a unique opportunity for a quick learner interested in working in an exciting, fast-paced and challenging environment at the heart of Fragomen’s EU practice where you will have the opportunity to learn and apply your learnings on EU immigration and connected topics.
Payment will be calculated based on the age of the trainee in accordance with the regulations surrounding the Contrat d’immerssion professionnelle.
Public Transportation will be covered between the Trainee's Belgian residence and the office and thus only within Belgium