The Institut für Wirtschafts- und Steuerrecht (Institute of Business and Tax Law) is part of the Faculty of Law of the University of Kiel, one of the leading Law Faculties in Germany.
The Traineeship is offered at the Chair of Civil Law, Tax Law, Commercial and Business Law held by Prof. Dr. Michael Stöber.
The tasks of the Trainee include inter alia:
- Researching the law of Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries;
- Translating legal texts from German to Spanish;
- Proof-reading legal texts in Spanish;
- Drafting communications with Spanish-speaking universities;
- Tasks in the general administration of the Chair
EUR 300.00 per Month
Civil Law - General
Commercial Law - General
Contract Law - General
Corporate Law - General
German - Basic
English - Basic
Spanish (Castilian) - Fluent
The Trainee should have very good Spanish skills (equivalent to C1/C2) and substantial knowledge of civil law. Moreover, the Trainee should be interested in commercial, company or tax law.