The Special Representative's objective is to collect and analyze information on the human rights situation of migrants and refugees in Europe.
Assistance with the coordination of the Action Plan on Refugee and Migrant Children in Europe and with the implementation of the Action Plan’s projects;
- Assistance with the preparation of the Special Representative's fact-finding missions, by conducting background research and organising certain practical aspects of the mission.
- Research on migration-related topics.
- Drafting speeches and official letters (in both English and French).
- Monitoring of the ECtHR’s case-law and execution of judgments in the field of migration.
- Preparation of weekly statistical updates on the flows of migrants in CoE's Member States
- Participation in and reporting on several events.
- Translation of short texts from English into French.
graduate - master
Human Rights - General
English - Fluent
French - Good
- Applicants shall have knowledge of migration law, refugee law, children's rights and EU law.
- Please state in the application for which dates you are applying for.