The Olympia Group of Companies, founded by Panos Germanos, is now an International Investment Group with a strong presence, through many different companies, in 10 countries.
Driven by the pursuit of business excellence at all times, the Olympia Group began its activities in 1980 and continues to grow dynamically in a highly competitive international environment and in all markets where it has a presence, holding to its fundamental principles of dedication, creativity and belief in its corporate philosophy.
The six companies of the Olympia Group are key players in various business sectors. These include Telecoms, Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, Software and Real Estate.
Through the vision of its founder, Panos Germanos, for corporate development with business ethics, Olympia, its partners and its personnel have managed to create a modern and financially robust Group that operates governed by steadfast corporate responsibility and a philosophy that enforces business autonomy practices. This leaves the Group free of constraints and dependencies, and ensures a more dynamic future for the Olympia Group as a whole.
- Preparation of BoD and GM resolutions
- Reviewing agreements
- Filing documents (resolutions, applications etc.) to the General Business Registry and other authorities)
- Keeping track of pending litigation
- Preparing reports addressed to the company's auditors regarding the company's litigation, pledges, etc.
- Assisting with KYC requests
- Provision of legal advice regarding all aspects of the company's and its subsidiaries' scope of business
- Assistance with the department's administration (electronic and physical filing, execution of documents, etc.)
EUR 150.00 per month
Commercial Law - General
Competition Law - General
Contract Law - General
Industrial & Intellectual Property Law - General
Information Technology Law - General
Mergers and Acquisitions - General
English - Fluent
French - Good
German - Good
Eager to learn, proactive, team player, detail oriented, multi-tasker with a passion for business and its legal aspects.
* Priority will be given to Greek speaking applicants.