The World Federalist Movement – The Institute for Global Policy (WFM-IGP) campaigns for the establishment of multilateral frameworks to address violent conflicts, mass atrocity crimes and impunity.
WFM-IGP uses a Coalition Operating Model to amplify civil society voices. It does so as the Secretariat for the Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC) and for the International Coalition for the Responsibility to Protect (ICRtoP).
This STEP Traineeship is available both as an online and on-site vacancy.
Non-governmental organisation (NGO)
The STEP Trainee will support WFM-IGP and its atrocity prevention and/or international justice work.
The tasks of the STEP Trainee include inter alia:
- Conducting research;
- Connecting with the local partners in support of WFM-IGP’s work to inter alia prevent/end impunity for transnational organized crime, attacks on human rights defenders and corporate abuses;
- Supporting virtual and in-person event planning, as needed.
The STEP Trainee will have the opportunity to undertake:
- Desk research;
- “Field” research (or remote interviews);
- Consultation with partners;
- Writing and revising communications and other outputs.
The Hague, the Netherlands
EUR 150.00 per month
Human Rights - Advanced
Spanish (Castilian) - Fluent
Portuguese - Basic
English - Good
***The STEP Traineeship may be conducted either online or on-site as negotiated directly with the candidates.***
Please note that the working language of this STEP Traineeship and the office is English.