BPSM was founded with the goal of providing strategic legal advice tailored to the unique business requirements and commercial profiles of its clients. Founded by two partners at one of the largest Romanian law firms, BPSM currently comprises of 25 attorneys and other administrative staff.
The expertise covers:
- Banking and finance;
- Capital markets and securities;
- Corporate and commercial;
- Pensions and immigration;
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare;
- Privacy and data protection;
- Competition and state aid;
- Tax and customs;
The tasks of the Trainee include inter alia:
- Preparing legal drafts;
- Various researches
- Assisting the lawyers in front of the public authorities;
- Any other legal tasks as the case may be
EUR 200.00 per Month
Civil Law - General
Commercial Law - General
Contract Law - General
Corporate Law - General
Industrial & Intellectual Property Law - General
English - Good
The programme shall be agreed with the Trainee, being flexible, depending also on the possibilities of the Trainee.
The aim is to provide broad experience to the trainee, so as to become acquainted with Romanian legal framework and related procedures.