Financial Axis provides audit, tax, legal and consultancy services since 2000. It has vast expertise in the fields of data protection, capital markets, banking and finance.
The auditors of the firm are eligible for CFA, CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC and the lawyers are registered at the Turkish and New York Bar Associations.
The firm has a partnership agreement with Geneva Group International and works in cooperation with 123 countries. It has created its own legal tech solutions on data protection and regulatory technology (RegTech) for audit services.
The firm aims to work with professionals who wish to enlarge their legal scope with fields such as finance and technology. For this cause, the firm provides pro bono services to start-ups with market analyses, tax structuring and legal assistance.
Consultancy, Law firm
The tasks of the STEP Trainee can be divided into two categories which are supervised by different Partners of the firm:
1. Conducting daily research and assistance; and
2. Producing general legal reports on the Trainee's country.
The tasks of the STEP Trainee include inter alia:
- Conducting legal research on the GDPR;
- Providing legal assistance on data privacy compliance projects;
- Producing legal reports on the Trainee's national banking and finance system;
- Providing, if necessary, legal assistance in M&A cases;
- Producing legal reports
EUR 150.00 per month
Banking Law - General
Information Technology Law - Advanced
Mergers and Acquisitions - General
English - Fluent
German - Good
We are open to new projects suggested by all of our Trainees on our legal tech and RegTech.