Juris Law and Consulting is a young enterprise that especially works on legal technology. Its major fields are in data protection, start-ups, capital markets, banking and finance law.
The firm has an enthusiastic and hard-working team that focuses on creating legal value for the technology sector. It provides its data protection services with its software and currently works on further projects to expand its software-based services.
The firm aims to work with professionals who wish to enlarge their legal scope with fields such as finance and technology. For this cause, it provides pro bono services to some start-ups with their market analyses and legal assistance.
Consultancy, Law firm
The tasks of the STEP Trainee can be divided into two categories which are supervised by different Partners of the firm:
1. Conducting daily research and assistance; and
2. Producing general legal reports on the Trainee's country.
The tasks of the STEP Trainee include inter alia:
- Conducting legal research on the GDPR;
- Providing legal assistance on data privacy compliance projects;
- Producing legal reports on the Trainee's national banking and finance system;
- Providing, if necessary, legal assistance in M&A cases;
- Producing legal reports
EUR 150.00 per month
Banking Law - General
Information Technology Law - Advanced
Mergers and Acquisitions - General
English - Fluent
We are open to new projects suggested by our Trainees.
Our associates are also working on e-sports law, employment law, logistics law and insurance law.
The STEP Trainee can participate in every project in their additional time if they wish to contribute more.