Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs is the leading higher educational institution of the region, which trains specialists for law enforcement, human rights, judicial bodies, justice, legal services of enterprises and organizations.
The educational institution was established in 1966 and has made the way from the specialized police school to the university. During its existence, about 30 thousand law enforcement officers have been trained at the University, 22 of whom have obtained the rank of general.
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs is a multi-profile higher educational establishment of the MIA of Ukraine system, which embraces all stages of education: Bachelor, Master, internship, PhD studies, advance training and post-graduate studies.
The combination of scientific achievements and experience of lecturers allows to use the innovative forms of education in the educational process, combining the traditional teaching of a theoretical course on solving practical situational problems, conducting special training sessions in conditions as close as possible to real ones. Practical trainings are performed by certified teachers in tactical police training, including ICITAP certificates.
The university actively uses an integrated, interdisciplinary approach in the educational process. For the first time in Ukraine, on the basis of a university in the system of police training, a closed loop of law enforcement, law enforcement and judicial practice was proposed and processed in the development of standard training plots about illegal acts.
- to gain experience in the operation of a legal clinics "Istyna" (free legal assistance center) for the further creation of such a center at your university;
- to get acquaintant with the base of process organization and elaboration of normative-legal acts, which regulate the activity of the legal clinics "Istyna" of Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs;
- to obtain practical skills related to the legal profession by a trainee;
- to provide free legal and psychological assistance;
- to raise awareness among the population about legal assistance;
- to process court decisions, procedural documents, internal documentation of the legal clinics;
- to develop cases for free legal aid and consultations;
- to work with legal aid cases;
- to conduct customer interviews;
- to provide consultations under the guidance of practitioners;
- to provide clarifications on legal issues;
- to prepare applications, complaints and other legal documents (except for procedural documents);
- to gain mediation skills.
Human Rights Law - General
English - Basic
Ukrainian - Basic
Russian - Basic
Please, provide any additional information about your preferences (e.g. catering, cultural or professional issues) in advance.