Butzel Long is a US law firm based in Detroit with offices in New York City and Washington DC. Founded in 1854, Butzel Long has played a prominent role in the development and growth of several major industries. Business leaders have turned to Butzel Long for innovative, highly effective legal counsel for over 160 years. The firm has a long and successful history of developing new capabilities and deepening its expertise for the clients' benefit. The firm strives to be on the cutting edge of technology, manufacturing, e-commerce, biotechnology, intellectual property, and cross-border operations and transactions.
Tasks for the STEP Trainee include inter alia:
- Participating in the day-to-day operations at the law firm;
- Researching and writing projects with corporate and other departments at the firm;
- Working on client-related project analysis/ implementation.
Detroit, United States
USD 1600.00 per month
Other: $45 per month for mobile phone
Commercial Law - Advanced
Contract Law - Advanced
Corporate Law - Advanced
Private International Law - Advanced
English - Fluent
- The Master's Degree of the applicant must be equivalent to a US qualifying law degree or higher.
The applicant should be:
- An ambitious intern meeting the requirements of a large international law firm;
- Interested in private international law;
- Be highly motivated;
- Have previous work experience/ internship completed (preferred).