Founded in 1854, Butzel Long has played a prominent role in the development and growth of several major industries. Business leaders have turned to us for innovative, highly-effective legal counsel for over 160 years. We have a long and successful history of developing new capabilities and deepening our expertise for our clients' benefit. We strive to be on the cutting edge of technology, manufacturing, e-commerce, biotechnology, intellectual property, and cross-border operations and transactions.
- Introduction to law firm and day-to-day operations.
- Research and writing projects with Corporate and other departments;
- Client-related project analysis/implementation;
Detroit, United States
USD 400.00 per month
graduate - master
Civil Law - General
Contract Law - Advanced
Corporate Law - Advanced
Mergers and Acquisitions - General
Private International Law - Advanced
English - Fluent
- Master’s Degree needs to represent the equivalent of a U.S. Degree of Bachelor or higher
- Ambitious intern who meets the requirements of a large law firm;
- Interested in international law;
- High motivation;
- Previous internships desired;
- Willingness to buy or rent a car.