Butzel Long is a US law firm based in Detroit. Founded in 1854, Butzel Long has played a prominent role in the development and growth of several major industries. Business leaders have turned to Butzel Long for innovative, highly effective legal counsel for over 160 years. The firm has a long and successful history of developing new capabilities and deepening its expertise for the clients' benefit. The firm strives to be on the cutting edge of technology, manufacturing, e-commerce, biotechnology, intellectual property, and cross-border operations and transactions.
The tasks of the STEP Trainee include inter alia:
- Participating in the day-to-day operations at the law firm;
- Researching and writing projects with the corporate and other departments of the firm;
- Working on client-related project analysis/implementation.
Detroit, United States
USD 400.00 per month
Civil Law - General
Contract Law - Advanced
Corporate Law - Advanced
Mergers and Acquisitions - General
Private International Law - Advanced
English - Fluent
The Master's Degree of the applicant must be equivalent to the US degree of Bachelor or higher.
The applicant should be:
- An ambitious intern meeting the requirements of a large international law firm;
- Interested in international law;
- Be highly motivated;
- Have previous work experience/internship completed (desirable only);
- Willing to buy/rent a car for the duration of the STEP Traineeship