Atlantic Pacific Strategies OÜ is an Estonian company founded to help organizations with economic & social impact missions stand out by developing exceptional and unique branding / Adrianople Group is a business intelligence and business advisory services provider focused primarily on Special Economic Zones and similar projects.
Commercial enterprise, Consultancy
1) Business plan preparation.
2) Risk analysis relating to IP issues.
3) Analysis of geopolitical trends as they develop.
4) Trademark evaluation.
5) Drafting contracts, confidentiality agreements and other legal documents.
6) Commentaries and short "briefs" on business cases, analyzing alternative business structures.
7) Creating marketing plans for young lawyers and law firms, in order to learn strategies to get their first client.
Commercial Law - General
Company Law - General
Competition and Economic Law - General
Contract Law - General
Financial Law - General
Industrial & Intellectual Property Law - General
English - Good
Spanish (Castilian) - Good
1) We accept students, graduates, and young lawyers who study or have studied law.
2) Two activities are assigned per week. The first is assigned on Sunday, due on Wednesday. The second is assigned on Thursday and is due on Saturday.
3) The number of hours that participants will have to dedicate will depend on the difficulty of the task assigned each week.
4) This is an unpaid internship program.