The mission of Çağ University is to provide world-class education and training to individuals who put emphasis on free thought and creativity, who have universal values and a global vision, who have the principle to reach the level of contemporary civilization in accordance with Kemalist thought, and who have acquired the necessary qualifications required by the changes to train other individuals to be ready for a life that will lead to social development.
While accomplishing this mission, Çağ University regards the following principles:
- Through an innovative academic program, to develop individuals who are creative and enlightened, who have a global perspective, enriched with the ability to think and express his/her opinion independently; and
- To provide students with personal development opportunities.
The vision of Çağ University is to be "the centre of creating and sharing knowledge" through quality education and training both in the national and international arena. In accordance with this vision, Çağ University is planning to accomplish the following strategic objectives to:
- Be recognised at an international level;
- Increase the degree of national recognition;
- Improve the quality of education and training;
- Develop cooperation with international higher education institutions; and
- To increase social contribution.
The fundamental values of the organisation are:
- Justice and fairness;
- Continuous improvement and development (innovation and perfectionism);
- Sense of duty and responsibility;
- Creativity; and
The tasks include inter alia:
- Lesson planning, preparing and researching;
- Making presentations about specific fields of law;
- Assisting the lecturers;
- Attending classes with the lecturers
TRY 250.00 per week
Public transportation, Food
Public International Law - Advanced
English - Fluent
The trainee will work in the research associates' room and have her/his own desk.